Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Full Storm Moon

written: March 14th

So the Full Storm/Crow Moon was on March 12th, but I opted to do my ritual on the 13th. Lucky number and all. ::chuckles::

And seeing as how this month’s full moon is called the Storm and/or Crow moon, I thought it would be a PERFECT moon to celebrate my beloved Harpies. Besides, it gave me an excuse to dust off the harpy mask I have.

I stripped down the altar and set it up in the Harpies’ honor. Lots of black and white, bones and feathers:

alt text

Close up of the “center piece” – a clear skull jar filled with storm water, a permanent offering for the Harpies. Antlers, feathers, candles, and stones.

alt text

Altar by candle light:

alt text

Me in the Harpy mask by candle light:

alt text

Me in the Harpy mask with the lights on:

alt text

Me unmasked:


alt text

All in all, a nice ritual to just say a heartfelt thank you to the Harpies for all they have done and taught me thus far. And to hopefully strengthen the bond we have and continue it throughout the year.

And this is what was waiting for me once I finished my ritual:

alt text

My two goobs! ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment