Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Clover

Photo for today:

alt text

The same rose as yesterday, but definitely more open. I nicknamed it the Clover Rose, as the petals make a shape that resembles (at least to my eye) a four-leaf clover.

I slept for absolute SHIT last night. Up every single hour. And that’s WITH taking Benadryl! ::grumbles::

But I am calmer today. And I just got an email back from the Father of the drama bomb from yesterday. Daughter won’t be at the after school program today, but that he would like for me to call him so we can talk about yesterday’s situation – I had emailed him yesterday about it. Father is a bit quirky like his Daughter, but has always been very rational whenever I’ve talked to him, so I’m hoping we can have a very productive conversation about the entire situation. So here’s hoping for a good talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment