Friday, March 17, 2017

Thankful Thursday #11

written: March 16th

Photo of the day:

Well, shit. Photobucket is being a BITCH again and won’t let me upload my AMAZING photo of the Ramen noodles I was eating. So once Photobucket is done being a bitch, I’ll load the photo here. For now, you’ll just have to visualize a bowl of Ramen noodles. ::laughs::

Alright, here’s the Ramen photo:

alt text

Mmmmm, Ramen noodles.

I am thankful…
1. An entire week off of work and school work. It’s been AMAZING (barring the crazy eye incident).
2. Naps during the day when they are most needed. Even if they give me some crazy fucked up dreams. ::laughs::
3. Binge-watching Lost with my husband. He’s seen most of it already but it’s nice to watch it with him.
4. Simple pleasures – green apple Gatorade, Ramen noodles, madeleines, and coffee with marshmallows.
5. Having two NORMAL eyes. After my left eye blew up early morning Wednesday, this is something I am very grateful for.
6. Staying centered and calm during a “not all men” discussion with a male friend of mine. The conversation is far from over, but it did open up some good conversations with my husband on the topic with gave both of us a perspective on the situation that we hadn’t previously thought of (my husband and I, not my friend).
7. Beautiful Full Storm Moon ritual I had, even if the hubs and the puppy accidentally interrupted it half way through. ::chuckles::
8. Trying out Kimzey’s Coffee Shop with the hubs. Holy hell, it was great. I can’t wait to go back and get another one of their cinnamon rolls of DOOM. Luckily, David and I split it, which is why neither of us died of a sugar overdose. ::chuckles::
9. I mailed out my #TheIdesOfTrump postcards yesterday. I wrote to him about the things I do not agree with that he’s doing currently. And I hope the White House is BURIED under a flurry of angry postcards from all over the United States from people who refuse to go along with his insanity.
10. That I have been so deep in my vacation mode that when my alarm went off this morning (to take David’s car to the shop for an oil change), I did not recognize the sound. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment