Saturday, March 25, 2017

Survival

written: March 24th

I know I haven’t been following the 365 photo challenge prompts from Capture Your 365 at all this month, but I liked today’s prompt – “Just a Hint”:

alt text

Starring, of course, my roses. Because I’m absolutely in love with them (namely because they’ve SURVIVED being in my care). ::laughs::

Hell, I even clipped one of the roses to grace my Ostara altar. I’ll need to write about that soon.

But not today. Today’s theme was all about survival. It was an early release school day, which means my after school program starts HOURS earlier than normal. ::sighs::

And, following tradition, because it was an early release day, it RAINED in the morning. ::grumbles:: Which means we can’t take the students outside.

But, the staff and I pitched in and purchase a huge platter of chicken minis from Chick-fil-a for us to enjoy (we had to be at work, clocked in, ready to go at 11:15 am). So that was a pleasant way to start the day.

And then Jess talked with the school librarian and Creepy Tech Guy, and we got Magic School bus streaming through my laptop AND projected up on the big screen we have in the cafeteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment