Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thankful Thursday #13

Today’s Photo:

alt text

Baby pine cone!

I am thankful…
1. That we weathered both nasty storms that blew through our area this week with very minimal damage to our property. A few downed branches, but no hail damage to our cars or our roof thank goodness.
2. Taking Josey for long walks daily. It benefits us BOTH greatly, and the more often I walk her, the more she remembers about how to behave on leash. So note to self: DON’T STOP NOW!
3. Frosted strawberry poptarts. These are my current addiction.
4. Pen pal letters that I am FINALLY responding to.
5. The month of March is winding down and is almost over and done with. It just brings me another step closer to being done with this semester of college.
6. That this week is almost over. I swear, the weeks get crazier and crazier the closer we get to the end of the year.
7. Already working on a set of fun summer time goals. Hopefully I actually accomplish some of them this time around. ::chuckles:: I ADORE making goals…I just lack the follow through at times.
8. Feeling comfortable in my skin once again. Every so often, it gets too restrictive and it’s hard to breathe. But then I shed that skin, and begin anew.
9. My amazing rosebush, given to me by Paula, that is blooming up a storm right now.
10. I received notification today that a beautiful art print by the AMAZINGLY talented Ravynne Phelan has been shipped. Sucks that it’s coming all the way from Australia, which means a LONG wait time, but it will soooo be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment