Saturday, March 11, 2017

Dust is Settling

Photo for today:

alt text

I re-discovered some cinnamon-sugar almonds Angie made and sent me back in December. Now, in my defense, she sent a big ole box of goodies, and somehow in the feeding frenzy that ensued, these got stashed away and I just now found them again.

They were delicious.

Tomorrow is the Full Moon – called the Crow or Storm moon. Seems to be a perfect moon to honor the Harpies. And yet, I haven’t planned anything beyond that.

Of course, with the utter insanity that was this week prior to Spring Break, that is understandable. Kind of hard to plan for a full moon ritual when your work situation is a flaming pile of shit AND you have a massive paper to write…all at once. Man, that was a vicious week.

But Amber’s gone to another campus now and isn’t my problem anymore. I had a meeting with Gail about it (which was some serious bullshit, but at least I was paid for the time at least). And now Ricky is on my campus.

I’ll have to bring him up to speed on how I run things on my campus. And stay on him enough to make sure he does. But I have faith I can get him up to speed.

If nothing else, it’s just 11 weeks until the end of the school year – 51 days. But who’s counting? ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment