Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Roses & Mania

Forgot to share yesterday’s photo.
It’s not the best quality, but it shows off HALF of my rosebush in bloom:

alt text

You know, I’ve never been a huge plant person, but I am IN LOVE with this rosebush. And I want another rosebush now to keep Clover Bush (what I’ve named this rosebush) company. But I want one with deep, dark red flowers. Paula, who gave me this rosebush, suggested Black Baccara and I want it:

alt text

Isn’t it STUNNING?

Photo for today:

alt text

Seems I’m finally getting my mojo back. Granted, I’m also highly aggressive – clear sign of a manic episode. ::sighs::

I mean, it makes sense. I’ve been in a depressed state for the last MONTH or so….so of course I would swing back the other direction. I’ll just have to keep a lid on the aggression and let it out in healthy ways – like long walks with Josey or using the elliptical.

But it was nice to be able to draw a little something AND color it completely. I made it for a student, and now three others have requested snakes of their own. ::chuckles:: Hopefully the creativity will stay long enough for me to get those made. Here’s hoping for the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment