Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Don't Fuck With Me

written: March 7th

Photo for the day:

alt text

That is my “I have a nasty headache that won’t go away, a shitty ass day, so don’t FUCK with me right now” look.

So yeah, Thursday is going to suck. Because we have to have this Round Table Discussion about Amber’s “concerns”. Originally I was supposed to do this tomorrow, but I figured that is a shit-storm and a half and thus Gail NEEDS to be there as a mediator.

We didn’t have Ricky back today and it was amazing how many of the students were already asking about him. Instead we had a substitute, Debbie, who’s much older and has a LOT of health issues. I know. She told me ALL about them.

I am hitting my breaking point. I can’t handle any more stress. I can already feel myself disassociating from the whole work situation. And all the political stuff? I can’t even touch that right now.

I swear, once I get this damn paper written and finish up the work week, I am SLEEPING all of Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment