Sunday, March 19, 2017

Out of the Abyss

I am not meant for sunshine
..rainbows
…doves
……or angels.

I am made of twilight gossamer
…strung by moonlight
……where the wolfsbane blooms
……………..and the Harpies roost.

I am made of ocean’s cold abyss
…lair of the Leviathan
……coiled within Tiamat’s winged embrace

It is the ancient draconic She
…who lays claim to me
It is the ancient lioness She
…who lays claim to me
It is the ancient female Alpha and Omega
..Creatrix and Destroyer
…..who sings my Soul Song

It is my thick serpentine scales
..that protect me
….as I plunge into the Abyss

It is my keen lupine eyes
..that allow me to see
…..Beyond the Dark
……..as I traverse the Trackless Path

And it is my harpian wings
..that shall allow me
……to soar once more
………….Once I am Reborn
…………………..Out of the Abyss

No comments:

Post a Comment