Monday, March 27, 2017

A Stab In The Gut

I came across this artwork on FaceBook and damn near burst into tears.

alt text

Artwork by “IguanaMouth” on Tumblr (because, I ALWAYS believe in giving the artist credit for their WORK)

But yeah. Seriously almost broke down over this comic, because it’s so accurate. SO. FUCKING. ACCURATE.

Especially with my depression. It usually strikes when everything is going GOOD. But I just can’t fully enjoy it. Because I’m hemorrhaging darkness like this comic illustrates. Even though I’m doing everything RIGHT.

Like, I was worried because I finally ran out of the St. John’s Wort that I’ve been taking. And I’ve been too damn lazy/depressed to tolerate Walmart to buy more.

And you know what? I’m actually doing BETTER now that I’m NOT taking the St. John’s Wort.

THANKS FUCKED UP BODY CHEMISTRY FOR THIS BULLSHIT.

 Seriously, medicine seems to always have an OPPOSITE effect on me.

Oh here, take some anti-depressants so you won’t be depressed. I become suicidal/homicidal on those, thanks.
Oh here, take some anti-psychotic medications. Has goddamn hallucinations on that.
Oh here, take some Valium to calm your nerves. Goes into full blown hysterics.

Even fucking herbal remedy for depression MAKES ME MORE DEPRESSED. Like what the fuck?

Is there a medication that its side effect IS depression? Can I take that? It might actually CURE my depression.

No comments:

Post a Comment