Monday, March 13, 2017

Kimzey's Coffee

So there’s a new coffee shop that’s opened up “fairly” close to us. And since we have the entire week off (David took the week off), we decided to go check it out.

I got a Chai Tea Latte:

alt text

And it was pretty damn tasty. Better than Starbucks, if we’re being honest. ::chuckles::

Awesome photo of David scoping my Chai. He got a Cappuccino (though next time he’ll try their Mocha Latte).

alt text

Me and my Chai:

alt text

And we got the Whimsical Bun (a truly AMAZING cinnamon bun of AWESOMENESS):

alt text

Seriously. While the coffee wasn’t that great (in David’s appointment), we’ve already agreed we would totally go back for that damn cinnamon bun. ::laughs::

David and I, in front of Kimzey’s Coffee shop. This place is so damn cute. ::laughs::

alt text

Can’t wait to go back again to get that cinnamon bun again. But I’ve gotta burn off that shit ton of calories first.

No comments:

Post a Comment