Thursday, March 2, 2017

New Moon & Polar Bears

written: Feb 28th

So yeah, I’ve been feeling really OFF for the past week. Depression, lethargy, shit even my self-injury impulse has been running crazy high.

So I didn’t do my New Moon Combo Polar Bear ritual yesterday (on International Polar Bear Day) because I really was NOT feeling it at all. But I decided that today, I NEEDED to do a ritual.

On International Polar Bear Day, I tend to reaffirm my goal and dream of making the trip up to Churchill, Manitoba to see the polar bears in the wild, and this year was no different. I also have a charm I put on my cash before I deposit it into my savings account.

alt text

Also pictured in the above photo is the items I blessed that I’ll use to make a Marti bracelet.

Photo of the altar by candle light:

alt text

Photo of the altar with the lights on:

alt text

Galaxy coyote skull
Athame
Shadow tealight (by Sage Goddess) for the Serpent
Carved bone snake hairpin/wand (created by TalismanaDesigns) for the Serpent as well
2 different beads and thread for the Marti bracelets
Sekhmet statue and her red 7-day candle
Ice blue candle for my Polar Bear dream
White marble Zuni Fetish bear (carved by Emery Eriacho)
Wooden pentacle
Polar Bear claw necklace (by SalmonberryDreams )
New Moon tealight (by Sage Goddess)
My Polar Bear box, the home of the entire polar bear magick
Incense burner with sacred feather and Mabon incense (by Divinescensations )

All in all, it was a very pleasant ritual. I’m glad I did it.

One final “artistic” shot of the altar:

alt text

And typically I have a post-ritual selfie, but damn, those did NOT turn out well. So yeah, none of those this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment