Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Incense

written: March 29th

A major storm (second major one this week) blew through around 2 am this morning. I was honestly worried for a second or two, the winds were so strong. I called out to Set and to the Harpies, promising incense offerings if they would protect my home and all of us who reside within it AND to protect our cars as well.

alt text

We’re all still here and are all fine, so I kept up my end of the bargain. Both got Dragon’s Blood incense. I recently picked up the incense and wanted to test it out to see how it measured up to Harvest Moon Haven’s Dragon’s Blood. This HEM Dragon’s Blood isn’t nearly as good as Harvest Moon Haven’s Dragon’s Blood. HEM had a very masculine aroma – like an undertone of cologne. Nice, but not what I got from the Harvest Moon Haven’s Dragon’s Blood.

Speaking of Harvest Moon Haven, I’ve put in an order with her. Hopefully she’ll ship them soon. Can’t wait! Seriously, if you love incense, I HIGHLY recommend Harvest Moon Haven. She’s truly amazing.

Today’s photo is what I saw from my bathroom window earlier this evening:

alt text

Gorgeous first blush of a sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment