Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Unloading

written: March 21st

Photo of the day:

alt text

The roses are finally starting to open! Woohoo! ::super happy dance::

Hmmm, it’s the day after Ostara (Spring Equinox)….and guess what? I still have NOT celebrated it. ::chuckles::

I’ve noticed that I tend to celebrate each Esbat and Sabbat a day or two AFTER they occur. I guess I’m just THAT contrary. ::chuckles::

Work had a huge drama bomb go off due to my most Hated Grandparent. ::sighs:: It doesn’t shock me one bit. In Hated Grandmother’s eyes, her granddaughter is ALWAYS the victim. And the world is ALWAYS out to crush the granddaughter’s very soul.

Sorry, but no she isn’t. And no, the world isn’t. But granddaughter has learned if she cries wolf to Grandma, then Grandma goes on a rampage. I’m honestly sick of the shit. I really wish I could just fire Grandma as a customer. Granddaughter is quirky, yes. But that’s fine. I can handle quirky. But Grandma? She needs to stop teaching her granddaughter to always see herself as the VICTIM. So of course, granddaughter doesn’t know how to WORK through the minor spats that come from being a 3rd grader with other children…because Grandma always swoops in.

ANYWAYS. Because I was still ramped up from having Grandma unload on me with both fucking barrels only to RELOAD and do it again…..I got my very stiff and sore Self on the elliptical again. Did another 20 minutes, but it wasn’t nearly as easy or as fast as the “run” I did on Sunday. ::laughs:: But I DID the 20 minutes, so that’s gotta count for something! ::chuckles::

Husband has Friday off (because he has to work Sunday), and he’s hoping to set up the weight machine then. I’ve expressed an interest in using it and he’s wanting to get back to using it as well, so hopefully he’ll get it set up then.

No comments:

Post a Comment