Friday, March 24, 2017

Thankful Thursday #12

written: March 23rd

Photo of the day:

alt text

I got my high violet fluorite double terminated wand and all the other awesome goodies from Luna Blue Boutique. I’m still waiting to hear back from them as to what the mystery aqua-green stone is. Feels like a fluorite to me as well….calmer though, than the violet one.

I am thankful…
1. Obviously, the amazing gemstone mail I got today from Luna Blue Boutique. I need to write down the properties of this particular wand/point and add it to my grimoire.
2. Nice, quiet Ostara reflection today (even though Ostara was on Monday). ::chuckles:: It wasn’t really a ritual, as no deities were invoked and the Circle was not cast. It was more to just acknowledge the changing of the season – exactly what I did last year. Love it.
3. Caught a small smooth earth snake when I was digging by the rosebush (leaving an offering). He musked me pretty good (it’s a smelly oily substance mixed with fecal matter that snakes emit when trying to convince a predator they wouldn’t taste good). After I snapped a few photos, I turned him back loose where I caught him.
4. Getting letters from my various pen pals and postcards from Postcrossing. Sometimes that makes all the difference in the world between a crap day and a good day.
5. Bluebonnets are beginning to bloom. I love those brilliantly blue flowers.
6. Sharpies that were on sale (just $10 – when they are normally $22) and coloring sheets. I’m getting back into coloring. Maybe this will help spring me back into drawing and coloring my own Mandalas once again.
7. Domino’s pizza that David treated us to tonight. We haven’t had Domino’s pizza in a while and holy crap it was delicious!
8. That my plants are doing well. The rosebush is doing AMAZING. And the crape myrtle we planted in Holly’s memory is leafing out so well. Can’t wait for that to start blooming as well.
9. Leviathan had a great visit up to my after school program yesterday and I got some truly AWESOME photos of her and the students. I love that they enjoy her so much.
10. For all the amazing things I am truly figuring out in my Path…and that for everything thing I figure out, I realize that there are 2 more things I don’t have figured out. And I am grateful for the known and the Unknown. And that I am ok with not knowing everything right this second. Life truly is all about the Journey for me…not the Destination so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment