Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Marshmallows...eyes and drinks

So apparently, the new fun thing to do while on Spring Break is to get a nasty, severe, allergic reaction in your eye and have it blow up like this:

alt text

These photos are from 1:45 am on Wednesday:

alt text

Yeah, needless to say I took my ass to the emergency clinic.

I stayed there until 3:15, when the swelling finally started to go down:

alt text

Look, Ma! I can see! Kinda. ::laughs::

alt text

Now that it’s been a full 24 hours, most of the swelling has gone down.

alt text

At this point, I’m the only one that can see the tiny bit of swelling that is still hanging on. I don’t have a photo of that because I’m mostly back to my normal self. ::chuckles::

So that takes care of yesterday’s photo (for the 365 Photo Challenge).

Today’s photo:

alt text

It’s all about the simple pleasures in life – hot chocolate coffee with small marshmallows.

No comments:

Post a Comment