Saturday, March 18, 2017

Happy Saint Patrick's Day

written:  March 17th

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day! In the Pagan spirit of the holiday, I thought it would be the perfect time to get some photos of Leviathan, my ever-lovely lavender corn snake.

alt text

She’s my gorgeous girl.

alt text

Hard to believe she’ll turn 11 years old this September.

With the weather finally turning nice, I hope to have her outside more. I’m even kicking around plans of getting my husband to build her an outdoor enclosure that she can enjoy while Josey and I sit outside and enjoy the day.

Leviathan is a bit “hefty”, so some outdoor exercise and good ole Vitamin D straight from the sun would do her a lot of good.

And while we’re on the topic of exercise and heftiness and all that jazz….I GOT to get my ass back to working out. Hopefully, the husband can put our weight machine together this week and I can start working out once again.

Hmmm, seems my husband has a lot to do! ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment