Saturday, June 29, 2019

Doing the Work

Photo 455/1001

0455

Well the crepe myrtle has really taken off with blooming.
Is it crepe? Or crape?

I did some more painting on the little buck I have for my god art piece. Now I just need to figure out how I wanted to do the bead dangles. I also got two more assignments done for my mound of Coven homework. Seems me and the High Priestess have very similar opinions on things. ::chuckles:: Should prove to be interesting, if I stick around. Seriously though, if they keep Sara on much longer and she doesn’t make any improvements, I’m out. As much as I like this Coven, I have zero tolerance for drama queens and energy vampires. I’ve been on my own most of this Path anyways. It doesn’t bother me to resume being a solitary.

I got two replies written to pen pals and another intro going out tomorrow. I’ll drop those off at the post office on my way to Coven Class. Hopefully I can get a few more written tomorrow. Though the god art piece takes precedent for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment