Monday, June 24, 2019

Waiting

Photo 450/1001

0450

Josey-pup, patiently waiting for David to come home. I seriously LOVE how this photo turned out. I may have to get it printed and hang it up somewhere.

Mom text me this morning to let me know that Dudley is home! Yay! He has some medicine he has to take for the next few days, but they expect he’ll make a full recovery from Parvo. Thank goodness!

Jennifer (one of the ladies I work with at the Tech Job) – her son killed a bear and she was talking about it because he’s getting it processed and she was asking if you could even eat bear. Well…that got me to thinking….if he’s not going to keep the skull and claws…maybe I could get him to get them professionally cleaned and sent to me. So I approached Jennifer and told her “Hey, I’ve got a slightly weird request” and proceeded to ask her to ask her son if he’d be willing to part with the skull and claws. I would pay to have them professionally cleaned and then mailed to me, if he would be willing to do that. So I’ve got every appendage that you can cross CROSSED and am hoping and praying and wishing that this bear skull and claw set come to me (for a reasonable price). I’ve even said a prayer to the bear spirit, letting it know that I would be honored to have its skull and claws and that it would be used in a manner to honor it. So hopefully!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment