Monday, June 17, 2019

Medusa

written:  June 14

Photo 440/1001

0440

A beautiful copper Medusa coin I bought on eBay arrived today. And apparently I bid on a silver version of the same coin, but forgot about doing it? ::shrugs:: Anyways, I got notification I won that bid, so I have a silver version coming soon. ::laughs:: Luckily the copper coin was only about $5 and the silver one was less than $2, so at least my impulse purchases were cheap! I do plan to pick up some jewelry things to make both coins into necklaces. I was already planning to get one for the Mercury dime, to attach it to the Red Fast Luck oil bottle, so I’ll pick up two more that are the right size for these coins. The copper one will be hung on my altar in Medusa’s honor. The silver one, I’ll wear when I feel I need a little extra protection.

Man, just turning in the End of Program exam essays yesterday and not having those looming over me has lifted a massive weight off my shoulders. I am calm and relaxed and just loving life again. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment