Monday, June 24, 2019

FINALLY

written: June 19

Photo 445/1001

0445

After almost a MONTH of it sitting in our living room, we FINALLY got our new stove installed. Granted, our old stove was built IN to the house…along with being hardwired. ::sighs:: Plus, the old stove was 29.5 inches….while all standard stoves are 30 inches. So yeah, it was a major ordeal, but it’s all done and now I have a NICE, working stove. Hurray!

Not pictured, but we also got the back porch light switched out with the nice one that Liz gave us back when we MOVED in. ::laughs:: It just took us 3 years, but we finally got it done. I should take a photo of it and send it to Liz, thanking her for it. ::chuckles::

David is grumpy as hell today. I just keep going outside to smoke when he starts getting pissy. I just can’t handle it right now, and, to me, he’s getting all worked up over little shit. Like not being able to turn off the subtitles when we are watching Vudu. Like, getting SERIOUSLY bent out of shape over it. I fucking regret ever making the comment about them. ::shakes her head::

No comments:

Post a Comment