Thursday, June 13, 2019

Rough Draft

written:  June 10

Photo 436/1001

0436

Teeny tiny, itty bitty pine cone I found today on my walk with Josey. I guess that’s one good thing the storm did for us from yesterday. Honestly, I was expecting more downed limbs and trees, given how explosive the winds were.

It was so nice to get to sleep in until 9 am (instead of having to be at the Tech Job at 7:30). Now to begin working on these End of Program exam essays.

I did venture out to the post office to mail Leida’s journal to Sharmila…again. I upgraded the shipping, so it should only take between 6 to 10 business days to arrive. Fingers crossed and spells cast, this damn journal better arrive on time to Sharmila or I will slay bitches. ::chuckles::

I was supposed to do a Wal-mart run for us today…but I got caught up in writing the rough draft to Essay #1. So, a valid reason not to go to Wal-Mart…but it doesn’t solve the problem that we have literally nothing to eat in the house that we can make right now. Like, David has his brunch sandwiches…but they have to be cooked in the oven and our oven likes to burn shit. So yeah. Hopefully David can get our massive oven install scheduled soon (but hopefully not THIS week) so we can go back to having a working oven. I would like to make sausage balls sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment