Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Rosary

written:  June 03

Photo 429/1001

0429

My rosary chain arrived today. It’s gorgeous. I bought 10 feet for about $12 – not too shabby. I only need about 5 feet for the goddess representation art work I’m planning, but I’m sure I’ll find something to use the other 5 feet of it for.

I am toying with the idea of getting the same chain, but with red crystal, and using that to create a “curtain” for the altar section that will house Sekhmet’s icon and painting (by the SUPER amazing Kimberly S.). I would use the beaded curtain to shelter the icon and painting. Though, I would have to figure out something to pull the curtain back during ritual, so I can see Sekhmet. Must ponder this more. ::chuckles::

I finished up all of the projectors tagged, scanned, and re-boxed today. All 425 individual projectors. Then I got to sit around for about two hours, twiddling my thumbs while the bosses scrambled to find something for me to do. I ended up getting on scanning duty. They have purchase orders that need to be scanned into the system from two years ago even. ::chuckles:: So I’m having to remove the staples from the packets and run everything through the scanner. Then staple the packets back together and update the PDF file name to reflect the vendor, the purchase order number, and the department the items went to. Nothing too terribly exciting, but hey, I don’t really care as long as I’m on the clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment