Tuesday, July 2, 2019

HURRAY!!!!!!

written:  June 30

Photo 456/1001

0456

I finished up my god representation art piece. And I’m actually pretty pleased with it. Plus it’s a piece that doesn’t scream “god”, so I don’t have an issue with hanging it up on my altar. ::smiles::

So, I’m not going to lie, I was kind of dreading going to Coven class today. Because I just had zero desire to be around Sara, the Black Hole. BUT!!!!!

The High Priestess announced that Sara has elected to withdraw from the Coven. Given her possession level and the fact that she’s having a hard time getting her meds regulated, she didn’t feel like it was a safe place for either her or the Coven at this time.

Talk about a MASSIVE weight lifted off of my shoulders. She’s gone! Woohoo! And while Sara was talking about maybe coming back next year, the High Priestess said that honestly, it will probably be two years before the Coven accepts students again. So, for the time being, she’s gone for at LEAST two years. ::huge sigh of relief::

The rest of class was pretty awesome. I’m geared up for the assignments and really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment