Thursday, June 6, 2019

13 Mil

written: June 04

Photo 430/1001

0430

My lavender plants are finally sprouting. I was quite late in planting them. Seems everything this year is running a bit behind. ::chuckles::

Today was a super low key day at the Tech Job. Scanning in old purchase orders as PDFs and renaming them to make them easier to find. Though, I did come across last summer’s purchase order for all the iPad brand cases with keyboards and the MacBooks – totaling a little over $13m. I about fell of out my chair when I saw that total. Thirteen million dollars. Wozza.

That would be life-changing to have that money right now. It’s looking like it’s going to cost us around $700 to get the kitchen fixed enough so that we can install our new oven. ::sighs:: Luckily, David stayed home to learn all of this with the handy man. And then David switched the car and house insurance, and is saving $1600 over the course of a year. SO, he found a way to pay for the stove work without having to take money from anywhere else. I swear, David claims he’s a shitty witch because he hasn’t done any magick in ages. But, he friggin’ managed to manifest $1600. Literally OUT OF THIN AIR. If that ain’t magick, then I don’t know what is. ::chuckles::

I need to mark where I want David to drill holes in the moose antler slices so I can hang them. And I need to mark where I want him to drill similar holes in one of my loose deer antlers (haven’t figure out which one just yet – I have a few to choose from). I’ve changed my god representation project AGAIN. I’m going back to making a suncatcher/beaded dangle thing (yes, that’s the proper name I’m giving it). Something along these lines:

2ba3923a6b6d0c7a04d646ce18908426

So, I just need to pick WHICH antler I’m going to use. Because I’m not allowing myself to buy an antler for this project. I have 6 or so in my closet RIGHT NOW – I can damn well use one of those and save myself $30 or so. The beaded sections will use various green beads. I’ll have an arrow head at the central focal point (literally). The other sections will have bells at the end of the dangle. Or maybe green leaf beads? I dunno on that just yet. but I still have plenty of time to get that all sorted and done.

AND, miracle of miracles, I turned in all my god homework today – excluding the god representation project and the god invocation in ritual (my turn to invoke the god for Coven ritual isn’t until September 29th.

Which reminds me, I really need to get in touch with Shakti as I am supposed to invoke the goddess for our upcoming Litha ritual (June 16th). I need to know which goddess she’s chosen for the ritual, so I can begin working on that invocation. I would love to get that done BEFORE the End of Program exam descends and crushes all brain function. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment