Saturday, June 1, 2019

Godzilla on the Brain

written: May 30

Photo 425/1001

0425

Projectors, projectors, and more projectors. This is my current project at the Summer Tech Job – 425 projectors. I’m pretty sure I pulled my right thigh yesterday due to the constant squatting and lifting. I should probably pick up some bananas. Honestly, I need to start eating better anyways, given how physical it is.

Luckily, Roni has a mini-frig back in our area and keeps it stocked with bottled water. Now, I’m not a fan of bottled water, but I’ve been drinking those because my body NEEDS it right now. Maybe I’ll buy some that I like, or I could start bringing my Yeti cup with ice water in it.

And I just found out that we are supposed to work tomorrow. The Summer Tech Job is usually Monday through Thursday during the summer, which is what I assumed this week was considered. But apparently, since it’s still May, we’re supposed to work Friday. Ooops. Well, I have a stove being delivered and installed sometime tomorrow, so yeah…I won’t be at work. ::chuckles:: Oh well.

But on the flip side, that also means I won’t be able to go see Godzilla tomorrow, like I had planned. So that sucks. But I’ll see it at some point in theaters. I’ve made that promise to myself. I figure I’ll go sometime during the week that I have my End of Program exam. I’ll get the rough drafts written for the three essays and then go see Godzilla. Then come back and polish the SHIT out of said essays. And maybe go see Godzilla again. And then I’ll turn in the three essays…and then sleep forever. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment