Thursday, June 13, 2019

STORM

written:  June 09

Photo 435/1001

0435

I’m just showing off the cute gray bottle I got the other day (when I bought the crystal lotus candle holder) that it’s full of storm water. I put the Barbie Professor McGonagall hat on the stopper and it fit perfectly. And the wand is the gorgeous one I bought a while back from Luna Blue Boutique.

We had an INSANE storm kick up. Massive amounts of wind and booming thunder. I made sure to put the bottle of storm water, the wand, and the resin crow skull in the window to soak up all that energy. It lasted less than an hour and by then you couldn’t even tell we’d had a storm. So weird. Though, what sucks, is that a large crane was blown over in Dallas onto an apartment complex. So far, one person is dead and a handful of others had to go to the hospital as well. ::shakes her head::

No comments:

Post a Comment