Thursday, June 13, 2019

Onwards

written: June 11

Photo 437/1001

0437

Cute coffee based mail art on a letter from Erin O.

I did finally receive my smoky quartz from Sage Goddess (they sent me the wrong package last time). Gorgeous stone as always. They also sent me a bottle of their Anointing Oil, I think, to say sorry for that fuck up and the broken Green Epidote pendant I ordered a while back. It is not the same oil as what’s in the Original Anointing oil I have, but it’s a really nice gesture on their part. I will use it.

Forgot to mention that my arrowheads and green seed beads also came in. The arrowheads were a bit smaller than I anticipated, but it’s actually a good thing. It will work out better for my god representation art piece in the end. And that’s also what the green seed beads are for as well. Oh, and I’ve finally decided which antler to use – a nice 6-point rack that I had originally used as a jungle gym for Leviathan. But seeing as how she wasn’t all that interested in it, I removed it from her tank a while back. So I’ll hang the seed beads and green arrowhead from it. I still need to figure out if I’m going to use leaf beads at the end of the dangles or bells? Or maybe both? Shit if I know. Luckily, that art piece isn’t due until the end of the month.

I emailed Shakti to ask what goddess she was planning our Litha ritual around. I’m the one that will be writing and performing the goddess invocation for that ritual for the Coven. Just waiting to hear back so I can start working on that as well. All in all, I actually am looking forward to ritual. Even if Sara is there, I’m confident in the Coven to sort that situation out soon. Which, most likely, after the Litha ritual, I will tell the High Priestess I’m ready to dedicate to the Path. Sounds kind of silly actually, given that I’ve been walking the Pagan Path for the last 22 years…but it’s something the Coven requires before you can even consider dedicating to the Coven itself. So yeah, I’ll do it and progress onwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment