Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Drama Bomb

written: June 02

Photo 428/1001

0428

My card I drew today at class (from the Gods and Titans Oracle deck by Stacey Demarco).

I was a bit late to class and Nicki was sitting in the chair I normally sit in. Seriously guys, the ONLY available spot to sit was – can you guess???? Yeah, RIGHT BESIDE SARA. Fuck my life. Honest to god, I should have just turned around and left. She was doing this sigh/grumble/whine thing EVER TIME she exhaled. ::rolls her eyes::

Other than that, the class wasn’t too terrible. No major revelations about the male deity. Though Luna describe the gods as servants to the goddess – that’s their main role in a lot of the mythology – that really struck a cord with me. Maybe viewing them in that light, I can work with them a bit more if I so choose.

Shakti was leading this class and brought with her a few god representations. And lordy, I’ve been making this shit SO MUCH HARDER than it has to be. Hers were very simple and straight forward. And here I’m planning out elaborate things. Great undertakings. ::shakes her head:: So I need to scale down my operations and be more realistic about what I can accomplish in this time frame.

We also made it all the way through class without any major Sara drama. We were literally packing up to leave (Students leave; Initiates stay for their New Moon Ritual) when Sara dropped the bomb – her cousin had commit suicide earlier this week and the family (predominately VERY Catholic) were all discussing what happens after death. Sara was claiming they were stuffing their beliefs down her throat and wanted to know how WE deal with those types of situations.

If this were the only happening, I would be so much more sympathetic. But seriously, it’s a major catastrophe EVERY time we come to class. Something big blows up in her life and she needs someone to ride in and rescue her. Every. Damn. Time. Somehow, every time we come together, the class or the ritual has to be put on hold while she makes everything about herself. And I, who am usually energy ‘deaf’ (meaning, I don’t typically FEEL energy), can feel her just sucking in everyone’s energy. I’m serious. She’s like a goddamn black hole and is just devouring whatever energy people will give her after she sets off a drama bomb. It feels like black tar, just oozing out to everyone. Me? I have shields up for days, so I don’t get any of that crap on me. But she still makes my skin just crawl. I seriously have to say something to the Coven, but I haven’t figured out a way to say it without sounding like a completely callous bitch. Shit, maybe I should just embrace being a callous bitch and go with it. It does have its useful points. ::chuckles:: Maybe I’ll bring this up to Aesa, as I have more of a connect with her from our previous Coven and I’m a bit more comfortable talking to her. That and she knows me and knows that I’m not a completely heartless bitch. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment