Thursday, June 20, 2019

Normal

written:  June 18

Photo 444/1001

0444

Shit! Second day in a row that I damn near forgot to take a photo!
So yeah, I did end up picking up the locket from Hobby Lobby once I turned in my End of Program exams. Now, I just have to figure out what I’m going to create with it.

David was home all day due to us getting our yearly A/C check-up. It passed! Hurray! Now if only I could get the same for the End of Program exam essays already!!!!!!

I am really craving a change with my hair. Like, SERIOUSLY want to shave it – either a side shave or a mohawk shave. Or to do some fun colors, like my beloved blue again. But I can’t do that because I’ll be job hunting soon and should look “professional” for that. ::sighs:: But once I land the job and figure out how much wiggle room is in the dress code, you bet your ass I’m going to do SOMETHING fun and crazy. I’ve been normal for too long.

My rosebush is going crazy again with the blooms. Trimming a few of them off really helped curb the balling it was doing beforehand. So I’ll have to keep an eye on that in the future as well. It has more than enough blooms now for me to easily do the Rose Infused Witch Hazel, and still have plenty left on the bush to look pretty. So hopefully, I can do that Friday (when I’m not working at the Tech Job because we don’t work Fridays during the summer!).

No comments:

Post a Comment