Thursday, June 13, 2019

Deep Breaths, Wolfie

written:  June 08

Photo 4434/1001

0434

The two fortunes I received in my fortune cookies this evening. David doesn’t like fortune cookies and I love ‘em, so it works out nicely as I get all the fortune cookies I could eat. ::laughs:: And I don’t have to worry about him stealing any!

I’ve read through all 10 of the essays offered for my End of Program Exam and have selected the three I will be writing on. I’m not allowed to say anything about the actual essay questions. If I did, and the school somehow found out, I could lose my degree, that’s how serious they are about them. So yeah, suffice it to say I chose one on ethics and two on diversity, but I can’t say anything more than that.

While David was working on various yard/outdoor projects, I was in here, researching articles I can use for the essays. I took a whole class on diversity, so I’m not focusing too heavily on that right now, as I have TONS of articles from that class that I can reference. And on the plus side, they are already highlighted! ::laughs:: So yeah, focusing quite a bit right now on ethics. Fun times.

Tell me again why I elected for this bullshit? ::chuckles:: Deep breath, Wolfie. This is the final hurdle for the damn degree. And once you have the damn degree, you can work on liberating yourself from the after school program. Man, I’m going to miss the shit out of my students. They truly are awesome. Upper management can kiss my ass though. ::chuckles::

I came across this on Facebook, and I cannot even begin to tell you how tempted I am to do this:

quit like a pro

I figure if I do also include a heart-felt thank you for all the opportunities I was given in this job and how it really was a great place and how I will miss it a lot, I can get away with doing this. ::chuckles and rubs her hands together:: I wouldn’t send it to the Head Boss, but to my supervisor. Esmeralda is a bit less…volatile. I would send a proper letter of resignation to Kelly. No matter how much pleasure I would derive from nuking that bridge into oblivion, I won’t do anything to screw up a good recommendation for future jobs. It’s just not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment