Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Antlers and Things

written:  June 01

Photo 427/1001

0427

My moose antler slices arrived today and they are GORGEOUS. Shame that I will be painting some of these. Though, I do have one left over – in case something goes wrong with the original 9 I’m planning on using for the moon phases – that I want to make into a charm of some sort.
I’ve already sketched out the moon designs. I need to check to see if David has a tiny drill bit that I can use to drill the holes for the eyelet screws. If he doesn’t have one small enough, I’ll have to pick one up.

I mailed out the Leopardskin jasper sphere that Sage Goddess sent me by mistake to a friend here. I had no desire to keep the stone, but it apparently caught her eye big time. So off it went, along with its wooden stand. She was kind enough to cover shipping plus a little extra. And she calls ME the generous one! ::chuckles::

A fabulous storm blew in this evening. So much thunder and huge cracks of lightning. I made sure to put the new resin crow skull, the Harpies’ wand, and the new glass bottle in the window to catch some of that fabulous storm energy. I went ahead and collected enough rainwater to fill the glass bottle. Maybe later on, I can buy a small raven skull charm to add to the bottle.

As of right now, I’ve got to seriously cut back on my spending. I tend to go through cycles of this – where a penny burns a hole in my pocket, begging to be spent on something, and then periods of where nothing catches my eye and I don’t really spend money on anything “frivolous”. I need to get back to the no spending phase! ::chuckles::

Tomorrow is Coven Class – which I’m honestly, mostly dreading. Partially because of Sara and whatever drama of the week flavor she’s bringing to the table. But also partially because it’s over the god. And I don’t care much for male deities. They just don’t play that large of a role in my life or in my Pagan Practice. And honestly, I’d just rather skip the whole thing and no deal with the god OR Sara. Mostly Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment