Monday, June 24, 2019

Reunion

written:  June 22

Photo 448/1001

0448

The basil plant is blooming. I know, I should cut the blossoms off because if I don’t, it effects the flavor of the basil. But seeing as how we don’t cook with the basil, that doesn’t matter. So the flowers stay. This basil plant is part of a money/prosperity spell my husband did when we moved into the house. And this basil plant has reseeded itself EVERY YEAR. So yeah, we just leave him be, and let him do his thing. ::smiles:: Though, I do plan to harvest and dry some of the leaves to use in future money/prosperity spells. I figure they will be extra potent.

So yeah, up super early to drop Josey pup off at Doggy Camp at 8 am. And we were on the road, headed to S.A. for the family reunion. I was seriously looking forward to playing with my Mom’s new (and too stinking CUTE) pug puppy, Dudley. But she called at 8:30 am to let me know she was taking him to the vet because she was pretty sure he had Parvo. I hope the lil puppers is ok. She lost Winston not too long ago (her great protector pug), and I don’t think she could handle losing Dudley as well.

So yeah, today was the Family Reunion. It honestly was pretty good. I just can’t believe I didn’t take any photos! Like, what the hell, Wolfie?! I know Angie G. got at least one photo of David and I, so hopefully she’ll share that with us soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment