Friday, June 7, 2019

Talked to Aesa

written:  June 05

Photo 431/1001

0431

I spent most of today scanning broken iPads. I swear the boys at a particular middle school had a competition to see who could destroy their district-issued iPad the most. ::shakes her head:: This one isn’t even the worst of the bunch, and none of these compared to others that I’ve seen over the years that I’ve done this job.

I did message Aesa about the whole Sara thing. I decided to stop worrying about coming across as a “bitch” and just embrace it. ::laughs:: Aesa sent a message back that she has the exact same feelings about the situation and the exact same red flags and has talked to the High Priestess about it and they are dealing with it. She said to give them a few more meetings to finalize exactly what that is going to look like, but that she was 100% on the same page as me. ::huge sigh of relief:: So at least I know now that I’m not the only one feeling this way and that the “higher ups” are working on this problem.

Really, that’s about all I have to report on. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment