Thursday, June 20, 2019

Moon Piece

written:  June 16

Photo 442/1001

0442 a

My goddess representation artwork is complete. Honestly, I am pretty damn pleased with how it turned out. It’s about 5 feet long and is the moon phases across the top of my altar. I do plan to add various little charms and whatnot to the links between the phases, like the little key charm I have from our Hecate full moon ritual (that’s on my journal currently). And there are two charms that I had in a dream that defeat evil, so I want to get those and add them as well.

Close up shot:

0442 b

We were supposed to show these at class today – and I was supposed to invoke the goddess Gaia for our ritual…but that all got cancelled as we had a pretty good storm blow through. And the last storm we got hit with knocked the electricity out at the High Priestess’s house for a few days, along with spawning tornadic activity, so she didn’t want to risk it.

Meant I had the time and no excuses to do some cleaning up in my room. ::chuckles:: Leviathan shed, so I cleaned that out, along with poops. And then I fed her. Then I set up my little personal A/C unit we picked up a while back, so hopefully I can test it out soon. And then I folded and put away all the laundry AND vacuumed my room. Go me! After that, I chilled, listened to Poe, cuddled with Josey, and dicked around on Sandbox coloring app, and enjoyed the storm. All in all, a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment