Friday, June 7, 2019

Donuts

Photo 433/1001

0433

Happy National Donut Day! ::laughs:: I made it a point to go to my lil gas station by the elementary school I have my after school program to pick up a donut and some Frappuccinos. ::chuckles::

Ok, I did a bit of research and it seems what my roses are suffering from is called Rose Balling. Basically, the rose buds get wet and the outer petals fuse together, so it doesn’t open up properly. Pruning is the best way to treat it, to make sure there is enough air movement in the bush that they don’t get so fused. So I went and cut a number of buds off the bush so hopefully the remaining buds can open properly. I’m drying those little rose buds that I pruned off for possible spell work later on.

After MONTHS of getting nowhere, FINALLY, Leida’s journal was returned to me by the post office. I mailed it out originally February 25th to Bahrain. It made it all the way to London, before returning to the US. Then it spent SIX WEEKS bouncing between Dallas and Coppell here in Texas. ::sighs:: But finally, after multiple emails, I FINALLY got the journal back today. I took a photo of the address I sent it to and sent that to Sharmila to see what I did wrong. The only thing she could see is that my “6” looks kind of like a “4”. SO, I’m typing up her address and printing that out and seeing if THAT helps.

And I figured throwing a bit of spellwork at this journal wouldn’t hurt either. Why not? I’m a friggin’ Witch. Let’s do this. ::laughs:: So I have 2 sigils that I’m taping inside the journal to hopefully help this journal reach Sharmila this time around. If this goes well, then I’ll be using the same sigils in the rest of the journals for this swap. I have never had a swap go so crazy and get so derailed. ::shakes her head::

No comments:

Post a Comment