Thursday, June 20, 2019

Limbo

written:  June 15

Photo 441/1001

0441

David has named this table the “Boner Table” due to the curvature of the wood. ::laughs:: We are total juvenile in our humor and have been cracking up about it all day.

David painted the antler slices for me. And the really cool thing is that he had to wait until almost night-time for the wind to finally die down enough that he could spray paint them. So the antler slices got to bask in the light of the almost-full moon for some extra energy. ::smiles::

I will have to wait until tomorrow to remove the tape and see how it all turned out. Which I know, I will be chomping at the bit, because I have like zero patience. ::laughs:: And I REALLY want to put this all together and see how it turns out. Plus, I do need to take it (completed) to ritual and class tomorrow, as we’re supposed to do a show-n-tell of our Goddess Representation art pieces.

Which, I still have NOT done my Gaia invocation. ::laughs:: I really need to get on that. Plus, all the other Coven work I haven’t touched.

Man, I dunno where my motivation has gone, but I hope it comes back soon! It’s like I’m just sitting here in limbo, waiting to hear back on my End of Program exam essays. Until I hear back, it’s like I can’t move forward in any way. And it may be WEEKS before I hear back, so I’ve gotta push myself out of this limbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment