Monday, June 17, 2019

DONE

written:  June 13

Photo 439/1001

0439

My cute, sleepy Josey-pup, supervising me turning in my EoP exam.

I am DONE. I finished up my final essays and submitted them for my End of Program exam. And I went ahead and did my End of Program survey as well. So now….we wait.

I don’t know whether to be excited, relieved, or panicked right now. Kind of want to throw up actually. ::chuckles:: I’m sure that’s just the nerves talking.

Now, I should get to work on the Coven homework. ::chuckles:: Or at least work on the goddess invocation for Gaia, as I will be the one invoking her on Sunday for our Litha ritual.

But for right now, I am just kicking back and breathing a sigh of relief. Incense offerings will be made to the deities, spirits, and ancestors who helped me out. I do have plans now to set up a small altar for some very specific ancestors who came forward to help me during all of this. Need to pick up incense specially for them as well – coffee and peppermint.

No comments:

Post a Comment