Tuesday, November 5, 2019

More Gamme Ideas

written: November 01

Photo 580/1001

0580

Pretty Miss Leviathan, out for a cruise in her tank. Which reminds me…I need to do a deep clean of her tank and items soon.

Man, I was riding high yesterday. So full of my typical energy. It was like being my old self again. And then today was just exhausting. ::chuckles:: But I got a taste of it, and damn it, I want that BACK.

Next weekend is the Coven retreat and I’m seriously looking forward to that. We will be making Spirit Dolls. And anyone who knows me, knows that I don’t care for dolls. But this should be interesting. If nothing else, I can make one to be burned later one. ::chuckles:: But I’m cool with trying something new. And if it turns out well, I may even keep the doll.

I may end up commissioning a local painting friend, Linda P., to paint the designs I want on my Gamme (ritual tent). I was talking about some beautiful artwork I had seen and she mentioned painting. I asked her if could paint on canvas, as that’s what I’m making the Gamme out of and she said she’d be able to use acrylic, which is what she first learned to paint with. So that’s quite exciting now. I just need to find a time to meet up with Jennifer K. to talk about sewing things related to the Gamme. Once I get that squared away and get the framing built (the part planned for this month), I can seriously begin talking to Linda P. about the designs I have in mind and what she would charge for that. ::rubs her hands together:: I am legitimately excited about bringing this idea fully to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment