Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Roses

Photo 584/1001

0584

Raindrops on roses. ::smiles:: My rosebush hasn’t given up all hope for blooming just yet.

Beautiful quiet morning. It was cooler and gently misting. For the most part, it was silent. The neighborhood was quiet. And it was so peaceful. Exactly what I needed before heading in to work today.

Work was…tiring. It wasn’t overly crazy. But it was loud. And chaotic. And just constant. ::sighs:: We didn’t have our BIC aide today. Family medical issues.

I did clock in early and had a good chat with the Principal about my intellectually disabled student. Mostly, I was just looking for the paperwork on him, along with whatever is working for them in the classroom. She had a lot of good tips that I will be implementing this week. It will help him plus others as well, so it’s a major win in my book. I’ll be making a visual schedule plus a visual list of the things they can spend their good behavior points on. It will help him plus the other kindergarten students.

Tomorrow I have my interview with the Co. Library. And then later on that day, I have a meeting with Jackson’s parent(s), my BIC aide, and my supervisor. I honestly have no idea what to expect on that front. Mostly, I think it’s just “hey, this is everything we have done for your kiddo, to try to make it work…and it isn’t working…so what else can we do”.

Apparently the F.M. Library is looking for a children’s librarian. I’ve put my application in. And the pay is better than the Da. Library and rivals the Co. Library. ::fingers crossed:: I just need someone to give me a damn chance already! I’m so over this after school job and am dying to put it in my rear view already!

No comments:

Post a Comment