Sunday, November 24, 2019

Counting Down

written: November 21

Photo 600/1001

0600

I am seriously going to miss kid spelling like this.
She was going to Quire (Choir). ::smiles::

Apparently Scotty McHottie is going to be the long term sub on my campus until they can find a replacement. Lucky staff. ::chuckles::

So I’m giving him a quick run-down of my campus. Luckily, he’s been out on my campus frequently, so he already has a pretty good idea. I’m just giving him more of the specifics on my Special Ed and Special Needs students and families at this point.

Esmeralda came out as well to go over some of the logistics specific to my campus. She’s approved me for three extra hours on my paycheck, so I can write up a summary of duties and whatnot for my campus and update my Binder of Knowledge for my campus as well. I’ll do that over Thanksgiving Break and drop off the binder on campus that Monday before I go to the Library job.

The windows are finally complete. That ended up being a bigger job that anticipated due to the weather not really wanting to fully cooperate. But it’s done and they look nice and I’m rather happy with it all.

Of course, now David is wanting to do the French doors in the back to replace the cheap sliding glass doors we currently have. I hope he remembers that I won’t be making $42k a year at the F.B. Library. At least not this year. Hopefully, I can move up the ranks quickly, and increase my pay. But that will take a bit of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment