Sunday, November 24, 2019

Grimm

written: November 17

Photo 596/1001

0596

Creeper dog is creepy. I was working on my computer and she was breathing on my arm. This is the face I saw when I turned to look at her. ::laughs::

My hyper-focus today has been on the Grimm or the Black Hounds. Anubis has been making his presence known, which is unusual, as I don’t really work with gods. Or maybe it’s Hecate with her hell hounds? I dunno. I’ll just wait and see who decides to make contact. For now, I’ll just enjoy the beautiful sleek black hounds in my dreams and that I see out of the corner of my eye from time to time.

Which reminds me, I will need to do a full cleanse, bless, and warding of the house once the new windows are put in. Gotta make sure those pesky Fae stay OUTSIDE of my house. ::chuckles::

I’m slowly deep cleaning my room as I put it back together. It’s not completely together because the window guys will be out this week. But I’m just focusing on small sections at a time and I’m not overwhelmed. I’ve got my Gammé frame all sketched out. So I need to focus on clearing out the room for it. Then I can focus on purchasing and putting together the framing.

No comments:

Post a Comment