Sunday, November 17, 2019

Spirit Doll

written: November 9

Photo 588/1001

0588

My Spirit Doll creation.

I was up bright and early and out the door by 7 am. The Coven retreat is up in Broken Bow, Oklahoma and man. It’s GORGEOUS. It was a beautiful drive.

The cabin is awesome. Just beautiful. And there are some semi-feral cats that we are all bound and determined to befriend.

I was not sold on the whole “Spirit Doll” thing that the High Priestess pitched. Anyone who knows me knows I do not like dolls. And even half way through making mine, I was still seriously questioning it. ::chuckles:: But in the end? I love her. Meet She Who Stands in Victory. And she has a spirit name as well…but that is one I will not share. Even within the Coven. I just feel that certain things don’t need to be blasted all over. Names have power and not all power is meant to be broadcasted. And she’s been very clear that her spirit name is not to be shared until she says otherwise. Oh, and she’s requested a badger claw necklace. ::chuckles::

Shakti led the full moon ritual. She sprang calling the directions on Nicki and then sprang on me to call the god. ::chuckles:: All in all, it was a gorgeous full moon ritual in which we made a big batch of bath salts infused with essential oils and an intention we wished to give to the Coven as a whole. I’m seriously looking forward to a long hot bath with those bath salts. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment