Monday, November 18, 2019

Big News

written: November 14

Photo 593/1001

0593

One of the many awesome pages done in my art journal that I’ve finally gotten to see now that it’s returned from this swap. ::smiles:: This particular page was done by Leida.

So yeah, big news is that my journal has returned home! ::smiles:: I love the artwork and journal pages each person did in the journal while they had it.

We were up bright and early to move everything away from the windows as they were gonna be replaced today. only, they are running a few days behind and no one bothered to call us and let us know. ::snarls:: Yeah, we are NOT happy campers right now. But I am taking this as an opportunity to do some deep cleaning of areas that haven’t seen the light of day since I moved in. ::laughs:: So how’s that for looking on the bright side? I’m not moving everything back because they are supposed to come out next week. David will be calling them the day before, just to verify so we don’t have to do this song and dance again.

In even bigger news, the F.B. Library offered me a position yesterday! The pay is a bit lack-luster, but hey, beggars can’t be choosers. And then today the Da. Library offered me a position as well. It’s twice the drive, but twice the money. Mom did suggest I call the Co. Library and just see if I was still in the running for that position, as it’s my top choice. So yeah, lots to ponder over and figure out what will be the best fit for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment