Sunday, November 17, 2019

139 Goals

written: November 10

Photo 589/1001

0589

Cauldron and tea lights from last night’s ritual in the morning fog. It has such a wonderfully witchy vibe to it. ::smiles::

Happy 38th birthday to me!

At the cabin, there were a TON of wishing stones. So I grabbed a few for myself – because I hoard rocks – and a few to send to some friends.

A nice, uneventful drive back home to hang out with my husband and relax. He decorated the house while I was away for my birthday. Really cool of him. ::smiles:: Sure we may bicker at each other quite a bit, but I swear, that’s one of our love languages. ::laughs:: And I am really grateful to have him in my life, as my partner in crime.

I wasn’t super hungry by the time I got home, so we opted to go IHOP for dinner. They have a toasted marshmallow hot chocolate that they gave me, even though I asked for a regular hot chocolate. And it was tasty…in the beginning. But the after taste? So gross. I didn’t even finish half of the hot chocolate. At least the biscuits and gravy were good. ::chuckles::

I’ve squared away my 38 goals for my 38th year. Still debating if I’ll post them on my blog or keep them private. And I’m pretty sure I have my 101 goals in 1001 days squared away as well. Lots of fun things for sure. Let’s see how well I stick to them. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment