Saturday, November 30, 2019

Aunt

written: November 29

Photo 608/1001

0608

The seed packets I was supposed to include with a pen pal letter…that I obviously forgot. ::chuckles:: I even had a note on them so I wouldn’t forget to include them. As you can see, it did me SO much good. ::laughs::

I hung out with the family until almost noon and then headed home. Due to crappy weather, an armored truck lost control and hit the concrete barrier. No one was hurt, and other than a fucked up wheel, the truck was fine. But this caused a MASSIVE traffic jam. It was on the other side of the road, but everyone on my side had to slow down and look. ::sighs:: It added another HOUR to my already long trip.

My Sis-in-Law sent me a cute video of my Niece and Nephew giving me the good news – I am going to be an Aunt AGAIN! ::smiles:: Yep, Sis-in-Law and Brother are expecting another kiddo! Nephew is hoping for a little brother and Niece is hoping for a little sister. We’ll see who gets their wish.

Other than that, I just came home, put away ALL THE FOOD my Mom sent home with me, and hung up all the clothing she gave me as well. She gave me 3 skirts and 2 cardigans to beef up my “professional” wardrobe. Now I want a pair of nice black boots to go with the skirts and I’m set on that for a while.

Not gonna lie, I seriously want some of the high heeled boots. They are just so fucking sexy. But let’s be realistic here. I’m already 6 foot in normal shoes. Do I really need another 5 inches on top of that? And not to mention that I am NOT the most graceful creature on the planet in athletic shoes. I can only imagine what would happen to me in heels. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment