Sunday, November 24, 2019

Last Monday

written: November 18

Photo 597/1001

0597a

An awesome postcard from Brandy, my Canadian twin, for my birthday.

0597b

And the awesome bear stamps I talked about. Just love them.

I told my staff today that Friday would effectively be my last day. I also told the office staff, the school librarian, and the principal. And then I emailed the BIC teacher and Jackson’s parents to let them know as well. I’ll tell the students on Wednesday.

I had my appointment with Dr. O today. It was my 3 month check in with her on my anti-depressant and mood-stabilizer. But seeing as how I’m currently rocking a double ear infection, it was nice to already have the appointment and I will begin a steroid and antibiotic regiment later on today. Luckily, my ear infections rarely are painful. I just can’t hear too well because it’s all muffled. ::chuckles::

All in all, today was a good day at work. All the kiddos were in fine spirits and the weather was nice so they could go outside. No major behavioral issues and no injuries. These are once in a month types of days.

I will be taking my journal up to work this week and getting the kiddos to sign it. I wish I could get a yearbook and have them sign that. But I won’t be here when it’s time for that.

Once I get my actual work schedule for the Library, I’ll pick a few Fridays out that I’ll come see the students. Kalli will kill me if she never gets a photo with Leviathan. Every time I have brought Leviathan up to visit, something crazy has happened and Kalli’s never gotten her photo with Leviathan. I’ll be sure to get her mom’s email address so we can find a date that will give Kalli the best opportunity to get her photo with Leviathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment