Sunday, November 17, 2019

Not a Bad Friday

written:  November 8

Photo 587/1001

0587

I miss my blue hair. This is a lock of it that I cut to keep when my after school director ordered me to cut it. I certainly hope that whatever future job I get, has a bit more relaxed rules about hair color. I don’t want a full head of blue hair…but a few streaks would be nice, or the bottom few inches would be lovely as well.

I finally mailed out Sharmila’s journal today. She’ll have it in 6 to 10 days. My part of the journal swap is done. I’m just waiting for my journal to be mailed back to me. This particular swap was a cluster-fuck the entire time. I’ve never had a group that failed at simple communication and commitment as grandly as this group did. Honestly, if we can been able to stick to the schedule, this swap probably would have finished up a good month ago. ::shakes her head:: Yeah, I’m going to be more selective in my journal swaps in the future.

Work went surprisingly well…especially since Madeleine (aide) was out, and then 10 minutes after she was supposed to be at work, Victoria (newest aide) text me to let me know she wouldn’t be in. ::growls:: But luckily, we got Scotty McHottie to help out as our sub. Turns out, our kiddos had a great day and we probably would have been just fine without him. But it was nice to have him just in case.

And then the Triple A’s stopped by to visit! That was a lovely surprise. It’s three sisters, all with names that start with A’s. ::chuckles:: They were a ton of fun to have in the program and it was awesome to have them come hang out for a bit and just catch up with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment