Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Paint & Pasta

written: November 02

Photo 581/1001

0581

Testing out paint samples for my bedroom. David’s decided he really wants to paint my bathroom and bedroom. ::shrugs:: Hey, if he wants to pay for AND do it? I’m all about it.

The bathroom will be a light grey with a dark grey trim. Once the windows get replaced, there’s some things that David needs to fix in my bathroom. Which, once he’s done doing that, he offered to paint the bathroom. And I had been thinking out loud about painting my bedroom. Now I just have to figure out what colors I want it. I might stick with the same color scheme as the bathroom…or I may have the blue for the walls and a dark grey for the trim.

We did a late lunch with David’s coworkers at Eddy’s Pizza. I got the fettuccine alfredo and it was sooooo damn delicious. I will certainly get that from now on. The plan was to eat half of it there and take the other half home. I ended up eating almost all of it. ::laughs:: I was SO full when we got home. But it was so delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment