Monday, November 18, 2019

Snakes

written: November 13

Photo 592/1001

0592

Josey is NOT a fan of the colder weather. Luckily she has her heater that she adores. ::chuckles::

I love my random hyper fixations I get from time to time. This morning was all about looking at potential snakes that I would like to have once Leviathan passes. And no, she’s not sick or anything or showing any signs of kicking the bucket any time soon. It’s just what my mind decided to fixate on.

Still wanting a Woma python. They get to 4.5 to 6 feet long, so a bit larger than Leviathan, but not so large that I would need a secondary person to help me with them. Their lifespan is about the same as a corn snake, so around 20 years. The prey is different, as they require leaner food…so like ducklings, chicks, or rabbits, instead of the mice and rats that corn snakes eat.

Though, there are also a ton of corn snake morphs out there that I really like. I would LOVE to get a Palmetto morph. It’s a pure white background with tiny sparse dashes of orange, red, and black. I would totally name it Samhain. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment